Friday, January 30, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow, Tay and I are heading to Phoenix! Very excited to spend a week with my sister.

Diet has been good, water intake has been good, workouts have been great. Except last night I popped something in my shoulder. Not really sure how I did it seeing as I was working lower body. It happened during my warm up while I was doing some glute activation stuff. Must have just moved it weird. It hurts to lift my arm today, so I have been massaging it with a tennis ball and doing some stretches. My knees have been hurting as well, I suspect patella tendinitis. So, it is probably a good thing I am taking a break from the gym next week. I will do some stretching and prehab work and hopefully things will feel better when I get back.

Met my friend at the gym last night. She couldn't stay for the whole workout, but I continued after she left. I even did cardio, can you believe that? I wanted to do more, but my knee was starting to bother me more and my legs were pretty tired from the workout. But I did manage to get about 30 minutes in.

Workout

Hip Mobility and Glute Activation stuff

Full squats 95/105/115/125/135lbs x 5
DB High Step Ups 25lbs x 8 x 3
Pullthroughs 70 x 12 x 2
Standing Cable Crunch 70 x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment