Sunday, January 11, 2009

Footloose and Fancy Free

Wes and I have been together since I was 16, since we were both so young, neither of us ever did the 'single' thing. We never dated, or lived on our own. I lucked out and found a great guy and from the stories I hear from my single girlfriends, there are not many like him out there. So, I have never really felt like I was ripped off in the dating scene. I have always said, "I know what I have and I am not willing to sacrifice losing that, just to do the whole dating/single thing." But, I have to admit, I like my alone time. So, when Wes goes snowboarding for the weekend, I really don't have a problem with it, and often encourage it. Yesterday, I lucked out in that Wes's mom wanted to have Tay for the night. I had already arranged for Tay to go over there for the afternoon so that I could get to the gym and pick up groceries, so it was definitely a nice bonus to have the entire evening free as well! WOOHOO! Let's go dancing! Nope, even better then that! I layed in bed, watching TV and reading magazines then I went to sleep! I am willing to bet that most women who are married with children would agree that the latter is much more appealing. Sad, but true. I had a fantastic day yesterday; I had a great work out, did some cardio and stretching, then I went and spent too much time and too much money at the grocery store (all good stuff though). After the groceries were put away, I made a bite to eat, cleaned the kitchen, then plopped myself down and vegged for the rest of the night. It was great! Grandma should be bring Tay home around noon. I miss her and am anxious to see her. I like my time alone, but I miss my time with my family.

Workout

Warm Up
Glute activation and hip mobility stuff

RDL 95/105/115/125/135 lbs x 5
Leg press 270 lbs x 8 x 3
Split Squat 75 x 12 x 2
Cable Cross Chop 25 lbs x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment