Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone

Ok, ok ok.... Wonder Woman is a super hero, and there is no such thing as super heros, so no point trying to be one! Sometimes, I need a reminder, thanks to my mom and sister for that. I feel much better today. I decided I was just too grumpy and miserable to even bother trying to get anything done, so I went to bed with Tay last night at 7:30. I need to do that once in a while. Didn't do cardio, didn't put laundry away, didn't do the dishes and didn't even give Tay a bath! I got home from work, said goodbye to Wes as he walked out the door, then spent the next hour or so playing with Tay in her playroom.

I did manage to get to the gym at lunch today and do a bit of cardio and I am heading back there after work to do my weights. As a bonus, Tay's dayhome called and asked if Tay could sleep over tonight and since Wes doesn't have to work tonight, we will actually get to spend some much needed time together. I think the plan is to go out for dinner, now I just have to make sure I make some smart choices from the menu. Hmmm, I wonder if a burger, fries and beer could be squeezed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment