Monday, January 12, 2009

Ran Over by the Wagon Wheel

That damn Wagon Wheel finally got me. I think it sent out initial attacks with Ritz Bits with cheddar, and pudding.... I was doing so well, and then I tripped and found myself snacking on Tay's crackers and pancakes and pudding.... Then, I was tackled by the Wagon Wheel. I do so well during the week, but once the weekends come around I tend to fall apart. I have found that I am much more productive when I have a structured day, like work days. Weekends are less structured so I never seem to get moving or get much done. As a result, I tend to slack on the water consumption, which leads to missing meals, which leads to mindless snacking. I need to figure out how to get more structure in my weekends, but still feel like I am getting a break....

No comments:

Post a Comment