Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Real Doodads

I hate daylight savings. I am tired, exhausted and drained. I wonder if I snored on the bus on the way in to work this morning?

We had a great weekend in Fernie. I actually think I may have gotten a little better at snowboarding. Now if I can only find someone to come with me again maybe I will actually IMPROVE! Wow, novel idea. The conditions were fantastic, it snowed all day on Saturday so falling in the powder was pretty minor. At least until it came time to try to get out, that proves to be a bit of a challenge. We did, however, get to bring Ryan up to the top of the mountain and spread his ashes. It was pretty emotional, but felt good to say goodbye in our own way.

My grandpa passed away this weekend. On Friday morning, Tay and I took a drive out to visit him in the hospital. My mom had called the night before and told me the doctors didn't expect him to make it through the weekend. I am glad I saw him. We didn't come home until Monday evening and he passed away Sunday afternoon. The funeral is on Friday.

I finally made it to the gym after work yesterday. It had been a week since I last trained and I needed it. Training has become somewhat of an addiction for me. I need to train. When I go too long without it, I get very crabby and depressed. It helps me to get rid of anger and frustration and all those bad feelings that brew inside. I will do whatever I can to squeeze some time in at the gym. I suppose there could be worse things to be addicted to, I just hope no one tries to pull an "intervention" on me! Ha ha!

Workout
Band pullaparts 15 x 2
Scap pushups 20 x 2
Behind the neck band pulldowns 15 x 2
Skull Crushers 12.5 lbs x 15 x 2

Bench Press 65/75/85/90/95lbs x 3
Bentover BB Row 85lbs x 6 x 3
DB Shoulder Press 17.5lbs x 12 x 2
Supinated Grip Lat Pulldown 75lbs x 8 x 3
Lateral Raises 12.5lbs x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment