Friday, March 27, 2009

Great SMURF!

I am getting really tired of the snow. It is the end of March for crying out loud, it shouldn't STILL be snowing. I need spring to come.

I managed to do cardio at lunch yesterday, but I think all this cardio is wreaking havoc on my leg. When I went to train after work, my right hip flexor started to really bother me. By the time I was done, it was very painful to lift my leg up to take a step. That is also the same leg that I have been having issues with me knee. When I got home, I did some foam roller work and a bit of stretching. It is not as tight today, but still tender. My knee doesn't hurt as much, I just get a dull pain occationally. So, I will skip cardio at lunch today to give my leg a break.

Workout

Glute Activation and Hip Mobility work

Warm Up CDL 115/125 lbs x 5
CDL 145lbs x 5 x3
Leg Press 200 lbs x 12 x 2 - I am such a dumb ass. I finished my two sets and thought the weight felt super easy. When I looked back in my book I realized the last few times I did these, I had been using 230 lbs. So yeah, it was easy because it was 30 lbs lighter then I usually lift. d'oh!
Bulgarian Squat (BB) 70 x 8 x 3
Standing Cable Crunch 70 lbs x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment