Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Moron

So tired today. I even went to bed early (ok, earlier) last night, but it was still a struggle to drag my butt out of bed. Diet was good yesterday, but I didn't realize the lettuce I had wasn't good anymore, so I didn't bother buying more when I picked up groceries on Saturday. Thankfully, there is a little market/restaurant downtown here that has a salad bar and is rather affordable, so I will get my salad there today. I am so busy at work lately. I was in half an hour early yesterday, worked through my lunch and stayed an extra 1.5 hours after work. So, I didn't get any cardio done, nor did I manage to get any training in. Probably a good thing, since I am still a little sore from this weekends workouts. I will train today though, and I am looking forward to it. I think Wes and I are going snowboarding this weekend, YAY! I have been pushing for this, since I spent all that money on a new board etc, I don't want to lose what I have learned, or have my board collect dust like my old one did. Plus, it will be nice to have some time alone together for a change, it has been a while.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have some nice bruises on my buttocks from the wicked massage I had on Saturday. I am not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment