Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pigs in a blanket

Not much to report at this time. Yesterday was my grandpa's funeral. The service was nice, as far as funerals go. We were unable to stay too long afterwards, as Wes still had to go in to work. As it was, he went in 2 hours late.

I didn't make it to the gym on Thursday, since I had not seen Tay very much since last week. I was missing her and wanted to come home so I could see her for a bit before she went to bed. I was a little late coming home as it was, as I had to work a little late. Seeing as I missed 2 days of work this week and my co-worker is now on holidays, my boss has approved some overtime. I will take advantage of this since it doesn't happen often!

I did get to the gym on Wednesday and had a pretty good work out. I was a little dissappointed on Thursday that my legs weren't really sore, but DAMN! by yesterday I was sure feeling it!

Workout for Wednesday

Glute activation and hip mobility work

Front Squat 95/105/115/125/125lbs x 3
Pullthroughs 80/90/90lbs x 8
Bulgarian RDL 20lbs x 12 x 2
Standing Cable Crunch 60lbs x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment