Sunday, March 15, 2009

Licorice Hillbiliies

My diet has been a complete bust these past 4 days. I just don't know what got into me lately. I feel like I have a bad case of PMS or something. I have been so moody and emotional, and craving garbage. I need to get more organized and have more food prepped. I think it is time to browse through my cookbooks again. Wes and my friend noticed I have been going through a bumpy patch, so they surprised me with booking a massage for me on Saturday afternoon. Oh.My.GAWD. That was one of the best massages I have ever had. She worked on my legs a lot and that felt fantastic! Afterwards, my friend asked if Tay could sleep over, so I ended up with a free evening. I am getting old. I spent my free Saturday night going to the gym, getting groceries, visiting with my other friend and playing scrabble. And the highlight? I was in bed by midnight. WOOT. Whatever, I slept in until 10:30! What time did YOU get up today? lol


Workout for Saturday
Lateral Raise 12.5lbs x 12 x 2
Lying Barbell Scap Depression 55lbs x 15 x 2
Seated Scap Depression 10 x 2
Face Pulls 80lbs x 12 x 2
Shoulder Rolls 10 x 2

Push Press 45/55/60/65/65 lbs x 3
Pull Ups 1 band x 6 x 3
Seated Cable Row 75lbs x 12 x 2
Incline DB Press 30lbs x 8 x 3
Poorboy Shoulder Horn 12lbs x 10 x 3

I realized today, that doing a workout after a massage may not have been the best idea. OWWIE!

Workout for Sunday

Glute activation and hip mobility work

Warm Up CDL 115/125 lbs x 5
CDL 145lbs x 5 x 3 *personal record
Leg Press 230lbs x 12 x 2
Bulgarian Squat (BB) 65lbs x 8 x 3
Downward Cable Chop 30lbs x 10 x 3

Yup. Imma gonna be sore tomorrow! My wrists actually have marks left from my wrist wraps.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question... why did you call this post Licorice Hillbillies? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice! No real reason actually. Same with 'Real Doodads' or 'Apocolyptic Desert' or 'Discussion Circuses'... I was tired of trying to come up with different titles, so I started choosing random things!

    ReplyDelete