Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grumpy Pants

Yup, I'm grumpy. I had no motivation at work to do anything today, and anything I did do didn't seem to go smoothly. Also, my best friend is hurting and I am pissed at the whole situation. Pissed off I can't do anything to make it better, pissed off I can't help more and pissed off that this situation has taken her smile away. On the bright side, this anger helped fuel my workout tonight AND I did cardio at lunch. Woohoo for me! The chicken stew I made last night was excellent! Definitely going to make that one again and I am happy I made a double batch.

Workout
Lateral Raise 12.5lbs x 12 x 2
Lying DB Protraction 20lbs x 20 x 2
Seated Scap Depressions 12 x 2
Face Pulls 70lbs x 12 x 2

Push Press 45/50/55/60/65 lbs x 3
Pull Ups 1 band x 6 x 3
Seated Cable Row 90lbs x 12 x 2 - I am pretty happy with this, nice to see the weight going up
Incline DB Press 30lbs x 8 x 3
Poorboy Shoulder Horn 12.5 lbs x 10 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment