Friday, February 20, 2009

Take Two!

Last night, my two BFs and I went to our first Chix on Stix snowboarding lessons. It was a lot of fun. I used to ride years ago, had my own gear and all, but I sucked. I only went a couple times a year, which was not enough to make any progress. Wes went with his friends fairly often and continued to get better and better, so even when we did go together, we would never ride together. I also did not have any friends who were interested in it either. Once Tay was born, I decided to just sell all my stuff. This past fall my friend approached me about joining Chix on Stix with her, I hesitated, but decided to go for it. What was $25 anyway? Then, I was suprised to find out another friend of mine was interested in learning to snowboard as well. So, the three of us all decided to learn together. It was a lot of fun and both my friends seemed to enjoy it, even though it was their first time with a board on their feet. We also met a couple other girls and will hopefully meet up with them on the hill sometime. So, here is take two of my attempt at snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment