Friday, February 27, 2009

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

I know all of my dedicated followers, all 2 of you (lol), have been anxiously waiting for my next post. Well wait no more! Yeah, I'm a geek. It has been a pretty busy week actually. On Wednesday, Wes and I took Tay swimming after I got off work. We have set up a chore chart and she works towards her prize. She determines what the prize is, so this time it was swimming. Anyway, Wednesday also happens to be a training day for me as well, so I decided to go to the gym at the rec center after we were done swimming. Wow. What can I say? I really don't think I will ever train there again, and it was a great reminder why I quit going there years ago. The place was PACKED! A bunch of 18 - 19 years old guys struttin around, checking themselves out in the mirror, flexing, oogling the skinny-fat chick with head to toe lulu lemon and full make up.... I had the crappiest workout, I just wanted to get it done and get the hell out. Sure makes me appreciate the gym I go to now. Anyway, I digress....

Workout for Wednesday
Band Pullaparts 15 x 2
Scap Push Up 20 x 2
Behind Neck Band Pulldowns 15 x 2
Skull Crushers (DB) 12.5 lbs x 12 x 2

Bench Press 65/75/85/95/95 lbs x 3
Bent over BB Row 85/95/105lbs x 6
Standing DB Shoulder Press 15lbs x 12 x 2
Supinated Grip Lat Pulldowns 42.5kg x 8 x 3
Lateral Raise 10lbs x 10 x 3

I gots more to say, but will have to come back!

1 comment:

  1. It's true, I was anxiously awaiting your next post and was wondering about the long (it's all relative) gap between. I never seem to have time to write so I will just read and comment on yours for now.

    ReplyDelete