Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back in the Saddle

So after 4 days of being pretty much completely off my diet, I am back on track. My headcold is pretty much gone, just a little congestion lingering and my energy is back up. Plus, I had a great workout yesterday and I did cardio! As long as I can stay consistent with my diet, and get a couple more cardio sessions in, I know I will start seeing a lot more results. I am already noticing more definition in my arms and butt and my abs are starting to look better, although they still require more work (diet will help that). I am feeling leaner too, not sure what the measurements are saying and maybe I don't want to know. I guess I will find out this weekend when I do my bi-weekly measurements/weigh in. Not much else to report .....

Workout

Glute Activation and Hip Mobility Work

Front Squat 85/95/10/115/115 lbs x 3
Back Extension 10 lbs x 8 x 3
Bulgarian RDL (DB) 15 x 12 x 2
Standing Cable Crunch 60lbs x 15 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment