Friday, February 13, 2009

My Luck is Running Out

Damnit, I am catching a head cold!

Note to self: Attempting to buy Valentine's 2 days before Valentines Day is futile. This is my first time at this, Taylor has school every Friday, so I went out last night to buy some Valentines to give to her classmates. Nothing. Not even one! I did not have time to actually MAKE them, so I ended up buying these little valentine boxes and putting a granola bar, hershey's kisses and a few party favors. It is just a pain, because you can't even bring home baked cookies because of allergies and crap. I would have just made heart shaped cookies otherwise.

And I had a bad night last night. I have been craving all the bad carbs like crazy this week. All I want is chocolate and toast. I ended up caving last night and had a mini binge of junk. Just had to get that out of my system I guess.

I also bought new snowboard, boots and bindings. Figured I would give this snowboard thing another shot. I have a couple friends now who are interested in learning and Wes seems to think that if I have better boots (my old ones made my feet cramp up BAD) and a proper board (I had a junior board before), that I may actually be better. I like how he makes excuses for me!

Had a good workout last night. It was my last workout for my deload phase; I will start phase 2 on Sunday.

Workout

Glute Activation and Hip Mobility stuff

RDL 115/125/135 x 5
Leg Press 270 lbs x 10 x 2
Split Squat 75 lbs x 12 x 2
Cable Cross Chop 30 x 10 x 2

Going to go to the gym at lunch today and do some HIIT. Gotta burn off all those carbs I ate yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment