Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jumpin Jitterbug

meh, really couldn't think of a title....
Yesterday was my first day back to work from holidays. I am liking this job, so I didn't have that horrible dread when my alarm went off. As a bonus, my mom decided to keep Tay for the night, so I managed to get in an unexpected workout.

Workout

Hip Mobility/Glute Activation work

Full Squats 95/105/115 lbs x 5
DB High Step Up 25 lbs x 10 x 2 (the step could have been a little higher)
Pullthroughs 70 lbs x 12 x 2
Standing Cable Crunch 70 lbs x 15 x 2

Didn't get home until almost 8:30 pm as I had to wait over 30 minutes for the damn bus. That is one downfall of taking the bus all the way from the Park. After 6 o'clock, it only runs every half an hour instead of every 15 minutes. Sat up my butt in front of the TV and surfed the net. T'was a good evening, although went to bed too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment