Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Christmas Wish List....

I figured with all the snow and beatiful winter weather we have been having, I should get my Christmas wish list together. That was sarcasm, in case you didn't recognize it.

Well I did it. I ran on the treadmill at lunch, and I didn't die. Ok, so I only managed 25 minutes (due to time constraints), but it felt good. I bought some new running shoes yesterday and they are so comfy. I also bought a Nike+iPod Sensor. I haven't had a chance to check it out in depth, but from what I can tell you stick one part in the sole of your shoe and the other end plugs into your iPod. It will track your distance, pace and calories burned. Pretty cool hey? I am stoked about running again. Hopefully I can keep that enthusiasm.

I went for a massage last night after the gym. My therapist focuses mostly on my legs, and has been working on my knees. Since I started seeing her, I have noticed the pain in my knees has been diminishing. She massaged the crap out of my calves and butt. It actually feels like I did a leg workout yesterday instead of an upper body workout. Today is lower body, and I am already sore.

Workout
Face Pulls 70lbs x 12 x 3
Scap Pushups 20 x 2
Pulldown Scap Depression 70lbs x 12 x 2
Tricep Pressdown 70lbs x 12 x 2

Bench Press 45/55/65/85/90 lbs x 5
Bentover BB Row 65/75/80/85/90 lbs x 5
Standing DB Shoulder Press 25lbs x 8 x 3
Pulldown 90lbs x 12 x 2
Poorboy Shoulder Horn 10lbs x 15 x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment