Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here I am!

I am here, really I am. Things have been pretty busy with work and life lately, and I just haven't had the time to blog. For a quick update, I finished the challenge on April 3rd and came in second place! I missed posting my last two workouts from the challenge, and then I took last week off from training to give my body a break. I also took the week off of anything healthy.... I have been eating whatever I feel like and let me tell you, I sure as hell notice a difference. I am bloated, constipated, moody.... I have never felt so yucky. You would think that would be enough to make me stop eating the junk, but I haven't. Easter was this past weekend, and I enjoyed all the chocolates and turkey dinner and I have been paying for it for the past two days. Oiy.... heartburn.... I have been trying to post my before and after pictures, but I have been having difficulties adding more then one picture at a time. I will try again tonight maybe. I am actually shocked at the differences, I cannot believe I was that, erm, 'fluffy'. A couple of my friends were so inspired by the changes I made, they have both decided to join me on the next challenge. The next challenge starts April 20 - July 20. This one doesn't have any prizes, except bragging rights, but I found the last one to be so helpful in making me stick with it. Anyway, that is all for now, I will try to get pictures posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am really impressed. Keep trying to post your pics. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete