Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy HO HO!

Happy HO HO everybody! Ahh, Christmas eve is finally here. I think I actually like Christmas Eve more then Christmas Day. The anticipation of Santa coming, the excitement of putting out cookies and wondering what sort of gifts you will get. But at the same time, it seems a little more relaxed and less hectic then Christmas Day. Or maybe that has just been my experience. I am also looking forward to the 26th; the end of Christmas. I am truly sick of all the sweets and humongous 7 course dinners. If I am so sick of it, why do I continue to eat the crap? I feel better physically and emotionally when I eat better, yet when given the choice between something healthy and some sort of sugar and/or fat ladden goodie, I still choose the latter. I could make up some excuse like, I have been too busy running around getting stuff ready for Christmas and I didn't have the time. But in the end, it is still my choice.

Just for the hell of it........... "Things that make me happy"
  • finding a good parking spot
  • when I get up in the morning and see Wes has prepared coffee for me
  • getting something in the mail that is not a bill (card, magazine, letter)
  • finding the perfect purse
  • 4 limbed hug from Tay
  • a great haircut
  • quiet, sunny mornings with a cup of coffee
  • family kiss/hug
  • having my back tickled/rubbed

Have a safe and happy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I totally couldn't agree with you more about all the things that make you happy. Those all make me happy to. See, we are easy to please!! I wish you were here! Have a great christmas eve. and christmas. Will you be taking your tree down christmas night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea about the tree! I just might do that. I wish we were there too. Soon enough....

    ReplyDelete