Monday, December 29, 2008

And the verdict is.....

As I was making my soup last night, the thought occurred to me, what if I don't like it? The recipe made a large pot of it, and even if I did like it, chances are I am going to be the only one eating it. Good thing this soup KICKS ASS! The suggested serving size is 1 cup, but it is so thick, I can barely finish half a cup. This recipe is a keeper fo sho! I am still a little unsure of what I think about the crockpot porridge. I think I like it, but it needs something. If I could figure out what that something is, I think I could really like it. I'm thinking maple syrup, or adding apples to it.....

Trained today, and for some reason I was really tired throughout my workout. I didn't feel very strong either. Weak and tired. My diet was spot on today, so I am wondering if this is sugar withdrawals.......

Bentover flyes 10 x 12 x 3
Lying one arm DB scap protractions 20 x 20 x 2
Lat Pulldown 75 x 12 x 2
Scap Push Up BW x 20 x 2

Military press 45/50/55/60/60 x 5
Chin ups 1 band x 5 x 4 (I was shocked at how pathetic this was. I was doing chin ups, without the aid of bands, fairly easily before. Looks like I have more work then I thought before I reach my goal of unassisted pull ups (5 x 5). )
Seated Cable Row 75 x 8 x 3
Incline DB Press 25 x 12 x 2
Poorboy Shoulder Horn 10 x 15 x 2


Diet was 90% today. I missed my last meal, and had a few nibbles of treats. Likely, the calories ended up fairly close to my goal, just the macros would be messed. Love the soup!

Must.Drink.More.Water

2 comments:

  1. Could you post the soup recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on it, just ran out of time last night to do it.

    ReplyDelete