Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MIA

I have been MIA for a bit, not much to say aside from posting my workouts, which can get a little boring. I trained yesterday and it sucked. I felt weak and shaky and just wasn't into it. So, I think I need to take a bit of a break. I may try to go sometime this weekend, but if that doesn't happen I will hold off until next week. In the meantime, I am going to try to get more running in. I did manage to borrow a treadmill, so that will help especially on the nights that Wes works and I cannot get out of the house to go for a run. I used to run in the mornings and I loved it, but I just cannot seem to drag my butt out of bed any earlier then I already do.

Oh, it is the middle of May and it snowed last night. I just love living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment