Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Up Up and AWAY!

Vacation starts at 4:31 today! I am very much looking forward to the much needed break. Going to a concert tonight then heading to Vancouver/Whistler on Sunday to go snowboarding for a couple days. Afterwards, I am meeting up with my childhood friend who lives in Victoria and staying with her for a couple days. I can't wait to see her, it has been 2 years since the last time I say her.

Still training, however I have been doing a deload program this month to give my knees a bit of a break. I did manage to get in with a massage therapist and have another appointment tomorrow. It helped a bit, but I know I need to do more work on my end.

I also signed up for the Sport Chek Mother's Day 10KM Run. I am also thinking of signing up for a half marathon. I think I can do it. After the Mother's Day run, I will have done 1 8km and 2 10km races, I think I could probably tackle the challenge or a half marathon.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet entertaining and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    canada supplements

    ReplyDelete